• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Help Romanos Shooting Range - Phantom Hourglass

I'm in quite a bind here. I can't seem to get more than 1900 points, but need 2000+ for the Heart. I figured that I'd have to hit the signs faster, but I can't seem to figure out how to hit them before they turn. Sometimes I succeed in hitting them before they turn and other times I don't and it seems to be completely random if I hit or not. Please anyone help, got any tips on this?

Okay, I finallye beat the Shooting Range game in Phantom Hourglass with a score of 2200 points. I'm so happy now I can't even describe it. This is one really hard mini-game and I beat it with many points more than I needed (I even hit one of the girls by accident) and I didn't feel like I just was lucky, not at all. I really did use my skills and brains for this one. Just for a little help to those others out there needing it. What I did was taking it easy until the first girl came out (I hit every target/ghost uptil then). When the girl came out I always payed attention to where she was and then I could hit all the other targets and be sure it wasn't the girl. This made it so that the ghosts would respawn more frequently. Good luck to anyone trying this mini-game :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom