• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TPHD-Wii U Rollgoal

And here I thought this would finally be a Zelda that I can 100%. Then I found out about this. Has anyone beaten this in the HD version yet? Because I can't even get past the first turn, and apparently I need to do eight levels of this to be able to catch the Hylian Loach. :eek:

Seriously, why does every Zelda HAVE to have one of those impossible minigames? I'm not evading chickens on steroids for 16 minutes straight, and that stubborn horse in Ocarina refuses to jump over those goddamn fences often enough for me to get that cow in my house. I'm seriously starting to think someone at Nintendo is getting off on this.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
If you're using gyro controls, they're worth temporarily turning off just for this minigame. Rollgoal is much easier with the analog stick, once you learn the deadzone. I completed all 64 levels at a much faster rate than I expected thanks to this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom