• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rocky

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I will start with the fact that there is no way Drago loses to Rocky. But I still enjoyed Rocky IV
LRDJW67V7NFUPKUXPJ52CRUPD4.jpg

I loved every Rocky movie from 1 to 5. Each movie had a different pov. From a guy who's rising, who got big money and isn't financially mature to handle it, a guy who's seen the peak and now gets soft, a man who lost his friend, a man who was betrayed.

Paulie was a really different character and I dislike him.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
I will start with the fact that there is no way Drago loses to Rocky. But I still enjoyed Rocky IV
View attachment 73016

I loved every Rocky movie from 1 to 5. Each movie had a different pov. From a guy who's rising, who got big money and isn't financially mature to handle it, a guy who's seen the peak and now gets soft, a man who lost his friend, a man who was betrayed.

Paulie was a really different character and I dislike him.

I have seen Rocky I-IV. I haven't seen Rocky V yet because I have heard that it isn't too good, but I will probably check it out soon. Rocky's character arc is also very good.

For me, I really enjoy Paulie as a comic relief character. If you don't mind me asking but, what about Paulie did you not like?

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
For me, I really enjoy Paulie as a comic relief character. If you don't mind me asking but, what about Paulie did you not like?
That was in later movies. But Paulie was extremely jealous and dark in the first ones not to mention he thought his sister owed him.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
That was in later movies. But Paulie was extremely jealous and dark in the first ones not to mention he thought his sister owed him.
Personally, I took Paulie to be a broken man. I think that he meant well but becasue he was drunk and what not that he didnt convey his emotions properly. He is a lot better in the later ones. That I agree on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom