• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rewriting Rise of the Dragir and Survival of the Fittest/ Join in

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I've made some new friends these past months, and you guys are all awesome. :hug: Thanks for being my friends.

Anyway, I now ask you to sign up for this project that I want to rework while I wait for the art to be finished for The Dark Voyage.

The project I speak about are two stories I wrote back in the day when I joined the forum, or close to that time anyway. Many readers liked the stories back then, and some of those who read them back then are still active, but I want to rewrite them again using a new cast featuring friends I have in this new year. Please join if you wanna be part of it. Also, if you haven't read those stories, please don't read the old ones, just read the new ones when I post the chapters sometime tomorrow after I organize everything.

Just need the following from you:

Name:
Weapons:

And choose whether you want to be Dragir or hylian. If you have any questions, just ask me.

Hsien Ko

Thread murderer
Name: Ko
Appearance: Tan skin, short black hair, and has glasses. The clothes... I don't know.
Weapons: rewind back time.

I would love to be Hylian.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Name: Ko
Appearance: Tan skin, short black hair, and has glasses. The clothes... I don't know.
Weapons: rewind back time.

I would love to be Hylian.

Hsien, I just realized that I had written ROTD recently. I never rewrote SOTF, though. But, um, I...lol...won't be writing that again; too recent to be doing that. :P Instead, I will use your character for something else, you'll see. I will also let you know. And don't be saddened when you read this, what I have in mind for you is still Zelda related, but it will be something short. :) ~Gobli

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom