• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Reversible Cover

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
So, I finished Xenoblade Chronicles a couple of months ago, but just the other day I picked it back up and noticed that the cover for the case is reversible. I really like the look of this cover and I have my cover turned around so that I always see it. I went through some of my other games and the only other one I foud with a reversible cover was Skyrim. So my question to you all is what other games have interesting reversible covers?

Someone told me that the ICO and Shadow of the Colossus HD collection had a reversible cover, with just ICO on one side, and Shadow on the other. Mine didn't. I felt a bit sad, but hey the games are great!

Wow, I never realized Skyrim's cover was reversible. Very nice.

Mass Effect 3's cover was reversible, showing male Shepard on one side and female on the other:

icon_xl.jpg

I always thought there were two versions of the game and was searching on eBay for a while for the variant cover, before realizing the cover is reversible...

Attachments

• icon_xl.jpg
    icon_xl.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 1
Wow. I honestly had no idea that reversible covers even existed. So this got me super exited and I checked all of my games but none of them had reversible covers... so my new mission is to seek out and find these things; they look fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom