• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Return to the Temple of Time (TP gamecube)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
So I'm currently playing the gamecube version of twilight princess and since the forum for the HD version says it's for discussing the remake I'm hoping this is the right forum section to post this in.

I'm missing a heart piece and I went to the fortune teller to figure out where and it's in the temple of time where the armos was, the room that now has all the baby gohmas in it. I tried going back to the temple of time to get it but when I went through the portal into the past and when I went into the dungeon it pretty much took me to the final stretch before the boss fight, where you have to avoid the floor traps and the beamos and what not. I'm not sure if the temple of time is just a dungeon that you can't go back into after you beat it but I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if they did what they did to get back into the dungeon's main part.

EDIT:
Turns out I was just really stupid and didn't realize that I went straight when I first got into the temple instead of going about actually going into the bulk of the temple. So I solved the problem

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom