• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Return of Majora SU

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Hoo boy it's been a while since I've been on...

Anyway, so as you can probably see from the title, this RP will be based off of Majora's Mask. It takes place not in Termina, but in Hyrule. This is many many many years after the events of Majora's Mask. Link is gone along with anybody else in the game. However, people reproduce (obviously...) So the new generation of people are living in this time. Well, things are peaceful for a while until Ganon's Descendant finds the original Majora's Mask. Not knowing what the heck it is, he takes it with him to his... lair. 4 friends of different races, (us), are friends with Ganon's Descendant. We are the descendants of the heroes of Majora's Mask. Mikau, Darmani, Link, and the Deku. Well, Ganon's descendant decides to show us the mask, and bad things happen. He turns evil, we are defeated by Majora's evil power. Aaaand... Ganon's Descendant goes off to... some place. Now, we are on a journey to find and defeat Ganon's Descendant and Majora...

Alright! I will take the 4 best people who sign up for each spot. You make your own character based on who's descendant you want to be. If you choose Darmani then your character has to be a Goron. Simple as that. I'll be taking Darmani's Descendant though... so... you can fight between Mikau, the Deku, Link, and Ganon!

-Sheet-

Name:
Descendant of:
Appearance:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

-My SU-

Name: Gordoni (Gordo for short)
Descendant of: Darmani
Appearance: He's... a goron. He wears a navy blue bead necklace. Has a Triforce tattoo on his right arm. Wears a snapback hat with the GOron Symbol on it. He's pretty chunky.
Abilities: Curling up into a ball. Can summon spikes out of himself. Immensely strong.
Strengths: Courage, belief in friends, trustworthy.
Weaknesses: Stealth, Water

Well... that about does it... We still need the following characters:

Mikau's Descendant
Deku's Descendant
Ganon's Descendant
Link's Descendant

Last edited:

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
What 'bout Fierce Deity?

Name: Link
Descendant of: Link
Appearance: Link
Abilities: Swordsman skills. Skilled with many weapons.
Strengths: Hope, Light, and Courage.
Weaknesses: Girls.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I think I'll take the Deku's descendant.

Name: Mikey
Descendant of: The Deku who never got a name.
Appearance: Like Deku Link, but no hat, his leaf hair is greener and scruffier, and he's wearing shorts instead of a tunic bottom.
Abilities: Bubble Shots, has a portable Deku Flower to fly out of.
Strengths: Good on Deku Pipes, knows the old legends, smart.
Weaknesses: Fire and his own nervousness.

DarkAssassinXer

Dweller of the Clockwork
Well, I'll be fighting for two different positions, but hopefully I can win the one I wish ahaha..

-MOST WANTED-
Name: Katsuro
Descendant of: Link
Appearance: He's a swordsman who isn't well known, but very determined and strong in combat. He does what he can for whoever he serves, but in his mind, he knows how evil Ganon is and how much he ruined Hyrule. His true destiny is to return what Hyrule once was and to keep it that way.
Abilities: Quick sword skills in combat with many different styles. From spin attacking to causing magic beams to come out from his blade.
Strengths: Trustworthy, brave, couragous, smart, speedy, quick, and energetic.
Weaknesses: ReDead screams.

And my other if I have to take this:

Name: Saiko
Descendant of: Mikau
Appearance: He looks just like the legendary Mikau did. Though his eyes tend to glow when he's seen wandering around at night.
Abilities: Can swim quickly and out-swim any water currents. He can also walk underwater and breathe on land. He also has two finblades that he can fire at once. He also plays amazingly at the guitar.
Strengths: Determined, alright with anything, can handle problems if things get crazy.
Weaknesses: ReDead screams, fire.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Alright! It's great so far. Once we get a few more people to sign up, I'll pm you if you got the spot you most wanted. I'll also pm those who did not make it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom