• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Resident Evil: Revelations - The True Ending for the Ghost Ship

iDarkLink

Sage of the Dark World
Hello everyone!
Many might already know where this is, but I just feel like helping those who might not know.
The way to the "true ending" of the Ghost Ship is actually not that far. All you have to do is get to the deck! The final fights are on the outer deck of the Queen Zenobia! If you wish to tough it out on your own, then best of luck to you. But if you would like some assistance, then add me to your friends list on your Nintendo 3DS. My friend code is on my profile. Please PM me your friend code so we can beat the Ghost Ship!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The true ending to the Ghost Ship for S rank is just the deck? Aww man, I got lost and suddenly Rachel popped up and I died trying to go this one route, and another there were like five Hunters and all I had was a P90 with 50 bullets left. I got creamed haha. I'm really underleveled and I don't want to try tackling it JUST yet, but we can totally try it one of these days! :D

My FC: 2535 4898 2743

iDarkLink

Sage of the Dark World
I'm ready to go right now if possible. I'll add you right now so we can get this thing started! By the way, listen to what my character says, there are some special ways to get through this without any complications.
If i say "Stop", "Halt", or anything else involving not moving, please do so. And if I say to move out, then we go onward. Lol. It's a simple thing, but it'll be perfect!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm ready to go right now if possible. I'll add you right now so we can get this thing started! By the way, listen to what my character says, there are some special ways to get through this without any complications.
If i say "Stop", "Halt", or anything else involving not moving, please do so. And if I say to move out, then we go onward. Lol. It's a simple thing, but it'll be perfect!
Well to be honest I have a lot of stuff on my plate in real life, so I cannot play right now. Still have some crazy, ratchet *** homework to get done, and I have to do something on Zelda: Spirit Tracks, then i need to charge my 3DS hahaha. Rest assured, though, that I ALWAYS listen to adlibs. I'm a pro RE5 Mercenaries player and if anything, adlibs are the things to look out for. It's all about team work, not going solo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom