• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Reserving a Copy of Skyward Sword

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
Alright, I just reserved a copy of Skyward Sword at GameStop so I'm guaranteed to get the game when it comes out! I was wondering how many other people have done this too?

pupairo12

Skyward Sword Anticipator
I have! Gosh, I did that a long time ago... a few months before this year's E3. I'm not trusting GameStop though >.> So I'm keeping the receipt for the day the game comes out.

Tons. Believe me, I know. :yes: There's like 3 other threads -- I think -- that ask the same question. Some have reserved their copies since back in 2009! :)

Ganondork

goo
I'm gonna reserve it in a matter of weeks. The GameStop I plan to reserve it at hardly ever gets business, so I think I'll get a copy ;)

And I do believe many other people have reserved it, Zelda is still popular. Especially to its older audience.

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
Tons. Believe me, I know. :yes: There's like 3 other threads -- I think -- that ask the same question. Some have reserved their copies since back in 2009! :)

Well don't I feel like an idiot making this thread... well, whatever, its better than nothing.

Lots of people do this, man. OoT 3D's was done so much that it was sold out before it was put on the shelves. Skyward Sword will probably have the same thing happen to it.

Yeah, but you could still get OoT 3D at a friggin Walmart not two blocks away from GameStop. :lol: And I know people do this all the time, but I just found out today that I could reserve a copy because the three GameStops I go to don't tell you when you can reserve a certain game... I was buying Okami and the caisher asked me if I wanted to make a reserve, I was like: "F*** yeah!".

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I wish do go to the shop on release day and purchase It I doubt it will sell out immediately so I should be able to get hold of it... Oh my god, just thinking about release date makes me excited!

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
I wish do go to the shop on release day and purchase It I doubt it will sell out immediately so I should be able to get hold of it... Oh my god, just thinking about release date makes me excited!

Its nice to be gaurunteed to get a copy though, all you have to do is give 'em $5 and they'll put a reserve on the game. Plus, its a smart thing to do because if you go there, and don't have a reserve, then theres the small possiblity that all the copies have been reserved.

i pre-ordered my copy the day after nintendo's e3 presentation this year. i usually don't pre-order. i usually go to best buy and pick up a copy because best buy and Walmart order more copies than gamestop does but lately they haven't had that many copies so i thought i would rather be safe then sorry so i went ahead and pre-ordered it at gamestop.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
i pre-ordered my copy the day after nintendo's e3 presentation this year. i usually don't pre-order. i usually go to best buy and pick up a copy because best buy and Walmart order more copies than gamestop does but lately they haven't had that many copies so i thought i would rather be safe then sorry so i went ahead and pre-ordered it at gamestop.
That's because Gamestop orders new release games based upon how people pre-order the game.

That's because Gamestop orders new release games based upon how people pre-order the game.
i know that. but sometimes i think it easier to go to walmart or best buy because they are closer to where i live. especially when i forgot to pre-order or when i don't see the need to pre-order. games like zelda should always be pre-ordered but other games i don't think need to be pre-ordered.

AustinFox33

The Last Kilgannon
I was going to, but Im not sure if Ill be able to change my pre-order if a special edition version of the game comes out. Can anyone help me on this one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom