• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Resemblance in Maps

onilink17

onilink17
I was looking at the map for SS and MM and noticed they looked very similar idk if this has any real significance but I thought I'd see what you all think.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
They are by no means have any relation. One is of Termina (different dimension anyway) and one is of Hyrule. Nice comparison though...

onilink17

onilink17
I didn't think there was a connections but i thought it was cool how they used the same design for each map.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
There is a similarity, actually. Majora's Mask has a central HUD (Clock Town), as does Skyward Sword (Skyloft), and around those are the areas we're allowed to explore. The only difference would be SS having three provinces and MM having four. But altogether the idea remains the same in my mind.

Yes the large, fleshed out central hub with a surrounding world was inspired by Majora's Mask. If that's all we're talking about here then I can agree. As long as no one claims this land has anything to do with Termina....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom