• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Reoccouring sounds in Zelda games

areasell

Twilight Princess Master
Note: I could just be hallucinating.

So, we all know the very beginning of the final hour theme plays in wind waker when you go to the exit of a boss room after you defeated it, but I've heard different sounds from other Zelda games

I would put 3 but I forgot the 3rd one.

So first, when I was in the lakebed temple in twilight princess I was opening a chest when I heard the clock town clock go off! Just once! I really didnt know if I was hallucinating or not actually.

2nd time I was at death mountain in botw. I'd sometimes hear the splatoon 1 "ink is filled" SFX thing. This happened a couple of times.

Do any of you guys hear sounds from Zelda games in other Zelda games? Or maybe sounds from different games?

Edit: the 3rd one! They reused the shadow kargarok horn noises for the water wheels in the lakebed temple also

Last edited:

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
So, we all know the very beginning of the final hour theme plays in wind waker when you go to the exit of a boss room after you defeated it, but I've heard different sounds from other Zelda games
I remember when I first played majora's mask and heard that tune, I immediately thought "is there a warp point nearby?", then it turned into an actual song, that was quite a revelation

as for the thread, you know how in wind waker when you crawl into a tight space and can only look forward, anytime you try to turn the camera it just makes a sound indicating that you can't? I always thought it sounded similar to mario's fireballs from melee

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
The 'rrrrit' sound when you cook in BotW is the same that when Zelda sneaks up on Groose in SS.

Also, and this is hilarious, Groose's "Heeeyy" when he is readying the groosenator is the same as when the guards in Sekiro spot you.

areasell

Twilight Princess Master
The 'rrrrit' sound when you cook in BotW is the same that when Zelda sneaks up on Groose in SS.
Dont they also use that when you're teaching the kids to use the sword+secret sword techniques in TP? It might be as a minor note though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom