• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Declined Removal of All Sections Except WoZ/ZT/HW/Zelda U

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Since this is a Zelda forum, non-Zelda discussion is useless clutter. Therefore, we have no use of a Pokemon board, General Discussion board, General Gaming board, Entertainment board, Science/Tech board, Mature Discussion board, Forum Games board, Mafia board, non-Zelda Roleplay board, non-Zelda fan works, non-Zelda Graphics board, Forum Suggestion board (since we have a perfect Zelda paradise by this point), non-Zelda Article board, or non-Zelda Site Projects section.

ᴵᶰ ᶜᵃˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃᶰ'ᵗ ᵗᵉᶫᶫ, ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵃʳᶜᵃˢᵐ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᶦˢ ˢᵒ ᵗʰᶦᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᶜᵘᵗ ᶦᵗ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᵃ ᵏᶰᶦᶠᵉ⋅

Fig

The Altruist
Technically this isn't just a Zelda forum anymore with the inclusion of Pokemon Dungeon and Darksiders Dungeon (yes I will admit that it is quite inactive but the point still stands that it is part of the forum). For this reason is why the forum has been renamed as the Dungeon Gaming Network.

Garo

Boy Wonder
While the core connective tissue of the community remains the appreciation for the Zelda franchise that brings most members to the site, we feel it valuable to have sections so that community can discuss other topics with the friends and acquaintances made here.

That said, this thread isn't really a serious suggestion, as you admitted. There's already a thread for the discussion that you're trying to make a point regarding with this thread, so if you could just keep it to that existing thread rather than making new ones that'd be swell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom