• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Remlits?

GoldenGengle64

A v ^ A v ^
So, to anyone who has found the secret remlit area on Skyloft, has anyone else encountered a glitch where the remlits disappear? This happened to me twice today, and I'm just wondering if anyone else has found this?

Fullmetal

The Spy-Sniper Combo
Haven't found it, but would VERY much appreciate it. Those things are demons. And they don't die, even though you carry the blade of evil's bane. I mean, Remlits must be invincible. They should have had a gigantic Remlit as Demise instead of an (SPOILER ALERT) ogre that looks like Ganon.

After attacking one a couple times, it ran off. I tried to find it to shoot it with the slingshot (they flip over, it's funny), but I couldn't find it anywhere. I just went to another one and hit it instead.

S

Sarinilli

I happen to really like Remlits..even if they do go entirely insane at night. Makes me wonder if Mia has to be caged at night. oO

Has anyone else thrown them off the edge of Skyloft yet during the day? It's really weird.

GoldenGengle64

A v ^ A v ^
Haven't found it, but would VERY much appreciate it. Those things are demons. And they don't die, even though you carry the blade of evil's bane. I mean, Remlits must be invincible. They should have had a gigantic Remlit as Demise instead of an (SPOILER ALERT) ogre that looks like Ganon.

It's a little hard to explain how it happened, but I'll give it my best shot. To answer TheBlueReptile's question, it is a repeatable glitch. Well, so basically what happened was I was tormenting the remlits in the secret area by the goddess statue. I thought it would be fun to throw them all off the cliff at once to see them come flying back in a giant mob :D If I remember correctly, I jumped into the area, ran to the center of where the remlits were sleeping, and then waited for them to wake up and surround me. I did a spin attack, and they ran away. I then went and collected a few of them and placed them in the northern corner of the area (the light in the corner was flickering a bit at the time... not sure if that happens every time). I set about 3 remlits down in the corner, but when I ran away (not picking up a fourth, I immediately turned so the camera angle was back on the remlits... and the 3 I had placed had disappeared completely! The 2 remlits I had not placed had been reset so they were sleeping in the flowers. Yeah... pretty much the entire glitch. I did this yesterday, so I'm trying to recall to the best of my abilities, but it may not be accurate. This is what happened though! I think the light flickering in the corner had something to do with it. Hopefully you can repeat this glitch!

(it would be pretty awesome if one of the bosses were a giant remlit :D)

HookShotFTW

Weapon of a Lifetime
I happen to really like Remlits..even if they do go entirely insane at night. Makes me wonder if Mia has to be caged at night. oO

Has anyone else thrown them off the edge of Skyloft yet during the day? It's really weird.
I'm pretty sure if you talk to Horwell at night he says that Mia is outside at night.(Wich kinda makes me wanna find her(?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom