• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Remember 2006?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The first time I:
* Took a plane for a long vacation.
* Had more than one week off for holidays.
* Went to the States and NYC.
* Spent both Christmas and new Years Eve away from home.

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
I remember being in one of those cute lil kid relationships, a stray dog living in our back yard for a few days while we looked for its owner, riding a bike across the lake in my town (it was completely dry at the time, due to a drought), those prize thingies in the centre of Icy poles and the schoolwide obsession with Yotech stuff.

Oh and also having a myspace where I RP'ed as a Code Lyoko character lmao

What happened in 2006? Hmmm...
  • Well, I first remember getting beat up the first day of middle school cuz some female jerk decided to mess with a meek quiet girl sitting in the front row.
  • I also remember the neighborhood teens trying to get me worked up over the fact that June 6, 2006 was the day hell was gonna break loose (it never happened)
  • Was that also the Nintendo Wii came out? Has it really been that long?! When did the DS come out then?! Either way, I didnt get a wii until December 2007
  • I think I also went to Disney World this summer, but I was too small to get on the cool rides.
  • Oh, I got my first cell phone! It was a hot pink flip phone from Sprint

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom