• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda Remake?

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
Kind of like FireRed and LeafGreen for Pokemon, how would you guys feel about a remake of the original Legend of Zelda?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Depends. Is it full three dimensional, or just graphical uplift a la OoT3D?
I'd prefer a 3D retake on the original formula.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
3D Legend of Zelda, definitely. Having that supreme barren and exploration based overworld in 3D would just be amazing!

As long as it's realistic. I mean, 8 Darknuts in one room?

Salem

SICK
If there's one Zelda game that needs a remake it's LA(or any of the gameboy ones really) however, only to improve the control scheme, not the graphics.

Although in general, I'm not big on remakes.

Last edited:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I don't see anything wrong with this idea to be honest.

The original Legend of Zelda is an odd game in my eyes, personally? I don't like it, too bland, controls aren't the best and some of the obscure items and locations are just unfair in most situations. Of course though, this is the prototype, the first game, so it can be excused in some regards. However, I'd like to get that same experience and feeling others got and sadly I can't get such a thing due to my personal disliking of the game.

I wouldn't say any major changes but just some polishing her and there. I like your idea of drawing a comparison to how the Pokemon franchises handled such remakes -- they were successful in my eyes. So just an improvement on the graphics, not too much as it would feel foreign but just some slight polishing. Maybe a refined control scheme and the option to have hints for players who need them. So yeah I wouldn't mind this at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom