• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Remake Explains Origins?

Should they tell you about everyone and tell about the Ikana War?

• Yes, I would like to know.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Keep it a secret for fun.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel it hard that we will never ever know what truly went on in the past of the Fierce Diety and Majoras Mask, the HMS, the moon and Ikana war. If you could, would you want the remake ( if it happens) of the game to explain the origins and backstory. :nod: I do have a theory, I can only say it for my video that I will make. ;)

I KNOW, and every body seems to be like H*** NO. Dont make it awesome, oh Heriod77777 owns this thread. I'm not replying here! Thats guy sucks! :(

F

fiercedeity97

i would personally love to see this game remade and expanded on to learn more history behind the charecters

L

LegendofDylan

This is my favorite Zelda game and I want it to be remade and they also need to expand it because there is only 4 dungeons and they need to make more pike every other dungeon you unlock another giant

This is my favorite Zelda game and I want it to be remade and they also need to expand it because there is only 4 dungeons and they need to make more pike every other dungeon you unlock another giant
Well, they chose 4 specifically and I have it as theory because in Chinese, 4 means death and 4 is in the game alot and does it so happen that Mr. Myomoto is Chinese and so is Aonoma. Its like a religeon I think, found it off of Artemis Fowl and reminded me of Termina. But your right, the moon dungeons don't really count and they should of had Link go off still searching for his friend and finding more origins to the game. Wait the game is really focused at Navi and I don't mean I'm stupid and just figured he was looking for her, but that it seemed she was still around or she had a more important thing to do there. I think maybe they could make a sequal of Link still trying to find Navi or include it in. :)

Well, they chose 4 specifically and I have it as theory because in Chinese, 4 means death and 4 is in the game alot and does it so happen that Mr. Myomoto is Chinese and so is Aonoma. Its like a religeon I think, found it off of Artemis Fowl and reminded me of Termina. But your right, the moon dungeons don't really count and they should of had Link go off still searching for his friend and finding more origins to the game. Wait the game is really focused at Navi and I don't mean I'm stupid and just figured he was looking for her, but that it seemed she was still around or she had a more important thing to do there. I think maybe they could make a sequal of Link still trying to find Navi or include it in. :)

I've said this on the Operation Moonfall thread, but Zelda 3DS needs to become that game.

As much as I would love to see the mythology of Termina explored, I don't think Majora's Mask 3D is the place for that. For example, where would they include all the explanations? Majora's Mask needs a sequel set in Hyrule to resolve the Hero of Time's story, with a prequel in Termina about a Terminan Link, possibly the Fierce Deity, and show Majora's origins.

I thought it was implied, if not outright stated, that Majora had corrupted the moon, so there doesn't need to be any explanation whatsoever regarding the moon. The Happy Mask Salesman could appear in the Hyrule sequel, assuming the one in Majora's Mask is the same as the one in Ocarina of Time.

tl;dr: Explain the origins, but in sequels and prequels, not in a remake.

E

Estalphos

i want to know more about the fierce deity and it's great epicness

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
As much as I would love to see the mythology of Termina explored, I don't think Majora's Mask 3D is the place for that. For example, where would they include all the explanations? Majora's Mask needs a sequel set in Hyrule to resolve the Hero of Time's story, with a prequel in Termina about a Terminan Link, possibly the Fierce Deity, and show Majora's origins.
This pretty much. MM3D would be a great place to explain everything, but seeing that OoT3D was faithful to the original release as far as text goes, wouldn't MM3D follow suit? A prequel and/or a sequel would be quite nice in my opinion. Sure enough, I can expect some ZD fans to go "nuuu, y waste time on a prequel to MM wen we cans get anuther new gaem!>?!?! /rage", but ignoring that, another game set in Termina or a game that chronicles the life of the Hero of Time after the events of OoT/MM would work out well due to the sheer amount of knowledge that could be imparted in either game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom