• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Release Date: March 27. Photo Inside, of Release Date and Game Box Cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

messymessiah

no thats not a real date. and even if it was nintendos actual release date had been delayed.

Sgt. Backwash

JEALOUSY
It would sure be nice if the release date were that early, but I have a hard time believing "March." I doubt Nintendo would release the game in the same month the 3DS launches outside of Japan.

Also, what basically everyone else has been saying.

F

Freak Sheet

the 27th of march would be a little too early for me, saved money for Portal 2, and i dont want to choose which child i like more...

Sgt. Backwash

JEALOUSY
the 27th of march would be a little too early for me, saved money for Portal 2, and i dont want to choose which child i like more...
It would be perfect for me, because it would be in the middle of a vacation.

Actually, getting Portal, the 3DS in Zelda in the same month would be pretty awesome.

But on the subject of the image's credibility: I do believe it's actually from Gamestop, even though it's fan-made. That doesn't mean I think we should believe the date, but the image is most likely real. Gamestop has the tendency to use their own tentative boxes or whatever they find before a real one exists. I guess just having the image up there will attract people's attention and make them more likely to pre-order.

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
The box art at least is fake.
full box art
It was fanmade.

I'm still trying to find that post you were referring to, and where the image you provided came from. Could you post a direct link? (double-checking about the release date.)

edit: oh, I see it came from a shoutbox. Someone who's registered there should contact him asking where he got the image from. For now, since the art is fake, I think it's safe to assume the date is fake as well.

Sorry, but seeing that image it says that the game is for 4 players. And I dont think we are gonna have a multiplater game, But thr box was really awesome!

EDIT: Also it doesnt have the WM+ symbol anywhere sooo

I highly doubt the March release date. I don't see this game coming out any earlier than November.

Twilight Princess' release date was pushed back so much that I didn't use the reservation I got for it back in 2005 because it came out for a system that had barely been announced when I reserved it.

Jedizora

:right:
This couldn't be real, because it had no wii motion plus symbol in the corner, where there is only a wii and nunchuck symbol. It can't be real.

well the picture can't be real because it says 4 players which this won't be. but why does everyone think this can't come out in march? even though the the date isn't confirmed this could be the right date. i have seen march 27th in a lot of places. i know that doesn't mean anything but it is odd that three major retailers had this date. sometimes the stores get lucky and they guess the right date. best buy did with mario's sports mix. they had mario's sports mix feb 6 one month before nintendo actually released the date so sometimes the do get lucky.

squadala

I don't like you either
An excellent fake. It actually quite convincing. I hope the official box art is as good. I also hope its T.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom