• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Release Date: March 27. Photo Inside, of Release Date and Game Box Cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
imagephm.jpg
http://img713.imageshack.us/i/imagephm.jpg/

This was found posted on the 3dsforums.com , by the member Foobrew

Also what do you think of the games cover?

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Yes! I hope that's accurate! I'm going to go mark this down on my calendar. Looks like it got a T rating!

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
Cool beans. If true, we're getting it a bit earlier than expected :) Looks legit, but do have any idea where the photo was snapped? I'm liking the cover art, nice colors, and I'm actually really happy they used some of the concept illustration in it. Can't wait!

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
The box art at least is fake.
full box art
It was fanmade.

I'm still trying to find that post you were referring to, and where the image you provided came from. Could you post a direct link? (double-checking about the release date.)

edit: oh, I see it came from a shoutbox. Someone who's registered there should contact him asking where he got the image from. For now, since the art is fake, I think it's safe to assume the date is fake as well.

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
Wow, it definitely had me fooled there for a while... and I don't even consider myself that easily convinced by pre-release game news :\ Ah well, props to the artist, it's very professional looking at least

This false release date comes from GameStop. People, it isn't official until Nintendo announces it. Especially when talking about GameStop - they learn about things at the same time everyone else does.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I'm not too sure where this was taken but I can say that the game cover is fake. I've seen that picture before on the internet: skyward_sword_custom_cover_.jpg
Heres the link to it: http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/150...word_custom_cover_by_starfireespo-d36b5er.png
We can't say that this is official, especially the cover and the date or the rating. Nintendo would make a new picture for the game cover, not just mash 2 pictures they already have. Plus on the back of "game cover" it re-uses photos from E3 and screenshots. So it's very sure that these pictures are fake and fan-made, as for the information about the release date, it's probably random, just like the many different release dates for Skyward Sword from GameStop. Nintendo will say a release date soon.

C

Connor

I reckon that cover looks amazing! Major props to whoever designed it!

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
That cover design looks like the one from TP, with one main figure right side up and another upside down...but it's still great anyways. Now just if that release date were real.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
A cashier at the Gamestop I go to says the release date is April 2nd
If both are at least close to the actual date then sometime close to the March date or the April date.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
It is definitely a fake. They can be mostly identified, because they use the pictures that Nintendo just recently released. Skyward Sword will definitely have a different cover. I just hope that the release date is soon...

looks like it got a t rating!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm going to go mark this down on my calendar.

good idea........ Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :d

i'm going to go mark this down on my calendar.

good idea........ Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

For some reason I can't see the picture, but I agree with everybody that if it is Gamestop related it is a fake release...however I think they are going with the vibe that everyone is feeling: spring 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom