• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Reksew_Trebla's Randomly Made Poll 1

Which non Hylian form of Link is your favorite?

• Deku (MM)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goron (MM)

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Zora (MM)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Wolf (TP)

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Bunny (ALttP)

• Fairy (AoL)

• Octorok (OoA/OoS)

• Moblin (OoA/OoS)

• Like Like (OoA/OoS)

• Subrosian (OoA/OoS)

• Total voters
Sorry, ran out of options, so no Ghost (Hero's Shade, TP), and no Fierce Deity (MM).

Also no Frog (Cartoon).

I can do a part two if you want those 3.

Just realized I should explain. I'm doing these on a non standard schedule, because I have to come up with an idea for the poll, and I know I will not be able to commit to a regular schedule. I've tried to do so elsewhere on the internet, and always ended up breaking schedule, so these will just happen when I come up with ideas.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Oh ho ho ho! Trying to challenge the Poll Master are we? :reggie:
I've lorded over the polls of this forum for over 10 years! If you can come up with a topic that I've yet to already do a poll on, I'll be impressed!

For me that'd be the Goron form. Not really for any character reasons, but it just feels great to roll around!

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Goron Link is probably the most useful one, but all of the MM transformations are amazing.

The fairy is also probably the best part of Zelda 2, though i feel like it never truly reaches its potential.

The transformations in the Oracle games are completely pointless, but at least they’re funny.

The bunny just kinda exists. It’s really only shown for a brief moment before being relegated to a temporary status condition. Its almost like they said “shoot, we made an entire sprite animation for this to only use it once. Quick, make a trap to randomly throw in dungeons!”

And then Wolf Link single handedly brings TP from a 4/10 Zelda to a 3/10 Zelda.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom