• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Recommended Fan Vids, Fan Art, Etc.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Thanks to three different mods/admins for helping me figure out where to put this thread, including Claire, who gave approval for this to go here. :D

I'm looking for recommendations for fanworks, mainly in musical or visual form. Visual could be fanvids or fanart that is "general" and g-rated. Some of my own:

Zelda Reorchstrated
- What is says in the title. It is Zelda soundtracks in orchestrated form.

Wind Waker Unplugged - A one-man band takes on the Wind Waker theme song.

Full Moon - A fanvid that is made up of scenes from Majora's Mask. Extremely well executed. Very spoiler-ific for the entire game.

Twilight - a collection of Midna moments to the tune of Vanessa Carlton's "Twilight." I've always thought this is a good theme song for her. Vid is also very spoiler-y for the entire game.

And I need many fanart recs (again, gen/g-rated) - either specific pieces or artists. One that I really like was actually found by someone else the other day, but I can no longer remember who! If you read this, please lay claim to your discovery. I'd give credit if my memory wasn't a sieve.

Zelda Mosaic by sir-zeke - there is a button on the right that says "download." If you click on it you get the big-screen version that shows you the image is composed of hundreds of screen shots from the games. Pretty cool!

Also feel free to rec things that you may think are really obvious, as there's a first time for everyone to discover something. Thanks! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom