• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Receiving a gift/package...on time or not?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So I work for postal services and I see very upclose how things can go well and gruesomely wrong. Okay I exaggerate a bit but still... Did you ever have this happening to you? You ordered something and you got a track and trace and you wait. You follow the track and trace aqnd suddenly you see the message RETURN TO BLABLABLA COMPANY because...NOT AT HOME. What the heck?? You've been at home all day and saw no postal services enter your street so what the ****? This happened to me two times and both times I took time off to be at home. No need to say I was beyond pissed. So what about you?

Usurper King Zant

King of Twilight
Happened to me a couple of times, waiting for something to arrive but never came. Was at home the whole time.

Went over to the post office and they said: 'Oh yes, it's here, the postman forgot to leave you the note."

What bloody note, he was never in my street, lazy piece of ****.

Had the same problem when I've sent games to someone, they paid already, and they waited for it to arrive just, after a few days get to the post office and were told the same thing.

Royal Mail is a joke.

Never happened to me but i rarely do stuff through the post for that exact reason.

Plus the post man comes really late so if i order a video game or something it wont come til late. I may as well go to the store and get it in that time and still be home earlier.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I have only had this happen twice but that's because I accidentally posted my old address as the delivery address.

There was also one time I ordered something and for some reason they delivered it to Kentucky even though the shipping address was Gilbert, Arizona.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom