• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Really, What's Your Favorite Race?

What's Your Favorite Race?

• NASCAR

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Tour de France

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kentucky Derby

• New York Marathon

• Other

• Total voters

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I saw a locked thread (locked for a very good reason, IMO), but I was a little sad because I wanted to give a snarky answer.

So, what's your favorite race? Does it involve cars? Bicycles? Horses? Feet?

* NASCAR?

* The Tour de France?

* The Kentucky Derby?

* The New York Marathon?

* Other?

(urgh, can't figure out how to post Polls here anymore).

Dimooshky

The Mauve Avenger
I would say F1, but it's so dull atm. (Godammit Vettel stahhp wiiniiinngngg :mad:). So I'm gonna say WRC, or just Rally in general, while the excitement has certainly fallen in recent years due to health + safety and whatnot, I still think watching what are essentially suped up family hatchbacks racing through forests, mountains, deserts and towns to be teh beeesst.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
lol nice save!

I selected other because my favourite type of race is a ski race. Being a ski racer myself, I know how much fun it is, and how satisfying it is to win (even though I've never personally experienced that :P). Plus, skiing is my all time favourite sport and one of my favourite past times, so it's just natural that I'd enjoy participating in and watching ski races! :)

Dan

Would of been better had you just said Cars, running etc because I haven't really seen any of the above. :(

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
tumblr_lkxsp47PGo1qjpza4o1_400.gif

Really, I like the "Tour de California" because, obviously, California.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom