• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

READ THIS MASES!- Legend of Zelda Abridged Series

One of the most funny and entertaining zelda videos on youtube in my opinion is the zelda abridged series on youtube by adamwestslapdog. He is has recently uploaded episode 12 of the majoras mask series. Mases, if you're reading this, please put the abridged series on the site. The ocarina of time one is finished and he's almost done the majoras mask one. There is some language and adult humor but so did the legend of neal. The only problom is he doesn't post very consistently. When he's done the majoras mask one he's doing a twilight princess one. Last of all, i'll show a video that was part of the ocarina of time abridged that was a halloween special (no language or adult humor) Enjoy!

[video=youtube;20I9DzIFl9E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20I9DzIFl9E[/video]

Anybody who loves this series please comment. Thanks!

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Mah. Mediocre comedy. But the recording quality (both video and audio) is lacking.

he didn't quit because episode 12 came out last week. I know this episode isn't very good bt it's the only one i could find that was appropriate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom