• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Rats from Wind Waker

Junehs

[the.Jumping.Bean] ~
Oh my gosh -- I feel bad for disappearing from this site a few years back! I should be more active now. lol
So, if you remember me drawing that rat thing for the 2009 art thing with Spirit Tracks, that was me. c:
And I've improve a TON since I left. Here you go:

riw9jc.png

Djinn

and Tonic
This pic is amazingly well done Junehs, I love this style. You definitely seem to have recreated some detailed eyes on your characters. They really draw you in when looking at them.

Interesting subject as well. Of all the characters from Wind Waker to use, I never would have thought of using the rats.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Oh wow, that's an eye opener. Incredibly good job. Didn't think it was possible to make those evil rats looks cute but you pulled it off well.

Nicole

luke is my wife
So I don't usually look through the Art boards, but I saw the title, and decided I would. Now, I'm very glad I did. This... is one of the most adorable pieces of art I've even seen! :3 Oh my gosh, I just really want to huggle-glomp them sooo badly! This is a wonderful piece, Junehs! I'm not much of an artist, but this looks absolutely gorgeous! The lines are very smooth, and you capture the "toon" theme very well. Plus, their expressions are priceless! I just have a few questions for ya:

1. How long did this take you to make?
2. What program did you use to make it?
3. How long have you been drawing for?

Most importantly,

4. DO YOU HAVE ANY MORE TO SHOW?

Thank you for sharing. :3 I do hope you'll post more for us!

Junehs

[the.Jumping.Bean] ~
This pic is amazingly well done Junehs, I love this style. You definitely seem to have recreated some detailed eyes on your characters. They really draw you in when looking at them.

Interesting subject as well. Of all the characters from Wind Waker to use, I never would have thought of using the rats.

Thank you! ♥ I don't know why, but I always enjoyed the rats (who look like mice lol) from Wind Waker. O:

So I don't usually look through the Art boards, but I saw the title, and decided I would. Now, I'm very glad I did. This... is one of the most adorable pieces of art I've even seen! :3 Oh my gosh, I just really want to huggle-glomp them sooo badly! This is a wonderful piece, Junehs! I'm not much of an artist, but this looks absolutely gorgeous! The lines are very smooth, and you capture the "toon" theme very well. Plus, their expressions are priceless! I just have a few questions for ya:

1. How long did this take you to make?
2. What program did you use to make it?
3. How long have you been drawing for?

Most importantly,

4. DO YOU HAVE ANY MORE TO SHOW?

Thank you for sharing. :3 I do hope you'll post more for us!

Thank you! c:

1. Probably around 3ish hours at most. :P
2. Photoshop CS4
3. I've been drawing since November 2007 8D
4. YES I DO. :3 I might post more later this week or so.

Thank you everyone else for the comments. 8D

Oh my gosh! They are so cute, i especially love their eyes, they are well done. Please show us some more :)
Oh and nice to meet you Junehs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom