• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rating Mishap for Ocarina of Time?

I've noticed many morbid things in Ocarina of Time (N64). For one thing, there's blood. EVERY time you get hurt, blood spurts everywere! That's just one thing everbody catches. There's also animal cruelty. Just because a big spider is within your sight doesn't mean you have to shoot it with an arrow! I guess that's not animal cruelty, but still, come on. That's just mean. Another thing is inslavement. It can't be legal to go around abducting faries and jamming them into air-tight bottles just to make them refill your health and magic. It just can't. Considering all these things and other's, I rate Ocarina of Time T for Teen.

AwesomeLink86

Link is awesome!!
I've noticed many morbid things in Ocarina of Time (N64). For one thing, there's blood. EVERY time you get hurt, blood spurts everywere! That's just one thing everbody catches. There's also animal cruelty. Just because a big spider is within your sight doesn't mean you have to shoot it with an arrow! I guess that's not animal cruelty, but still, come on. That's just mean. Another thing is inslavement. It can't be legal to go around abducting faries and jamming them into air-tight bottles just to make them refill your health and magic. It just can't. Considering all these things and other's, I rate Ocarina of Time T for Teen.

:xd:

Garo

Boy Wonder
Let's not even mention the Great Fairies...

When I was a kid, they creeped me out. Now I can't look at them without laughing given their... uh... controversial appearance.

Honestly I think E-10 is a perfect rating for Ocarina of Time. It's violent, sure, but it's got a very whimsical sense to the majority of the game. Twilight Princess has a bit more graphic violence (Finishing Blow, for instance) and is thematically darker, so I think it is a good example of a T Zelda game.

The original OoT had Ganon puking red blood, and things like that. It would have been given an M rating, so they rereleased it with green blood, etc)

What i always liked that was in the final version was the blood in the well/shadow temple. They took it out in OoT3D, and that really bothered me. They made it even more kid friendly, and they took out more blood. The only red blood now is what you get killing things underwater. There are red and blue bubbles.

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
This game should be rated M. I'm serious guys.

Did anyone noticed the Wallmaster (these giant hands) in Ocarina of Time 3D? I've finished the Forest Temple just recently. But I totally freaked out when the Wallmaster falllen from the ceiling and grabbed me. I screamed. Scary looking things. These bastards are definitely scarier than in Ocarina of Time for the Nintendo 64.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom