• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
You went back to your old one!! The Userbar and image are both very well made. :yes: Doesn't go over the limit, and that's good.

8/10

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Hmm, really I hate Lucas he's a friady Cat or whatever they say about him but same rate you really need to change it so you won't get in trouble by the mods and also I AM TOON LINK USER AS WELL

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
He isn't a scaredy cat. That's how he is depicted in the Subspace Emissary. He is scared during the first 3 chapters of Mother 3, and when we finally get to play him again in Chapter 4, He becomes fearless. Not to mention the dude can TAME Dragos.

And do you want to battle?

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
I know, I only did the bar for a little test.

And you won't kick my ***. I am extremely trained and I can kick anyones ***. How about Stock 3? And hook up your wii then >:-D

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Well now 9/10, I played Brawl ever since it came out, but alright, my brothers have to hook up the T.V and once thats done I have to practice before fighting you and want to battle on Brin Star or Final Destination

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Ah, a Metroid fan :P Thanks for a higher score, but it's not neccasary. And Okey Dokey, I need to get my code and test a few games I just got :P

PS. I had Brawl since the Jap release, but I have the American now. Pirates rule XD

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Oh I got my code already I fought a guy who was Snake and I was Ike and I killed him, and speaking of Metriod, yes I am a BIG Metriod Geek and I need to go finish the secret boss. (Lol, we are posting off topic) still same rate (Hey want to take this into VMs)

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Yup. We're spamming o.o Anyway, I'll change my siggy soon. And odd, I fought Snake today with an Ike player XD. And I am a fan of Metroid, not a geek XD. Anyway, i sent you my code

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Wow, that must have been me, and I got it my user tittle is Toon or Mizu, I'll send mine once my Wii is hook up, or I will go to my cousins to play

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom