• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Pokémon (Game)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I looked for a similar game but found none. It's been a while since I've posted in this section. I may as well make my return posting a game.

As the title says, you just have to rate the Pokémon of the member above you. If you don't like the Pokémon, just give it a low rating, if you like it, though, then give it a good or great rating. ;) You know how it goes, it's similar to the Rate the Siggy and Avy games, only this is about Pokémon and you actually have to name a Pokémon so that the following member rates it. So I'll start off things by posting a Pokémon.

Pikáchu.

Pikacondon

Title.
Dragonair is cool, it evolves into the awesome Dragonite, and its moves are good. I think dragonair deserves 10/10, but its weaknesses/resistances don't really fit it.
9/10.

Garbodor.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
i don't know most gen 2+ pokemon but from the looks of Garbodor, i'd say 5/10. probably has it's uses but looks slow and generally underpowered

Ninetails

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I put my level 100 Scizor up for trade yesterday. Scizors are cool, that was the first Pokemon I fell in love with once I acquired HG. 10/10

Kirlia

geek4887

The Unknown
7/10, but you can do sooo much better with an Oshawott as a starter IMO.

Arceus ^^

Jedizora

:right:
4/10
Based on the fact that it lies. Mew is obviously the creator of all pokemon.
Mudkip.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Cute little guy, really. I haven't played much with one of them but I like the way he was designed. I give it a 8/10.

Ho-Oh

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
Ho-Oh looks awesome and is great in the Smash Bros games but don't know what it's like in the Pokemon games, 9/10

Eevee

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom