• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Most Recent Anime You Watched

Daku Rinku

On Break (Will Not Be Online for Now)
ZD Champion
A very rough and unedited version of my anime: 2.3/10.
It has characters. And a basic storyline. Dats it.
The fact you made an anime is amazing. You are being too hard on yourself.

—————-

So the Anime I’ve been watching I’s give 7/10. It had made ne laugh so hard and it even reused a sky from Please Teacher!

Malon

I want a kitty!
I'm sure it's not that bad.

Us creative types tend to be unfairly harsh on our own work. We are our own worst critics. I was talking to my therapist about this, as I'm super critical of my guitar playing, my songwriting, and my writing. I feel like it's mediocre.
heh heh heh..... The first image full on l looks like me in the morning. Wait.... It literally is Malon in the morni-- Okay, nah. It just needs some serious editing.

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
heh heh heh..... The first image full on l looks like me in the morning. Wait.... It literally is Malon in the morni-- Okay, nah. It just needs some serious editing.
We get inspiration from all kinds of places. I am bot sure where mine comes from, well I do know One source, but I’ll keep relig out of this.

Need a new anime.. hmm, the anime I was watching scared the fairies out of me, not sure I can resume that.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Solo Leveling - 7/10

This is your astandard power fantasy with good animation and some more compelling fights in the back half.

School Rumble (Season 1) - 8/10

I really liked the chemistry in this romcom with the funny dynamic of the two main lovers being morons. I think that characters like Eri and Yakumo are also very well written and endearing.

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
ItaKiss
1/10
+Shows a romantic relationship from pre-dating to marriage to having children which is rare for a romantic anime.
+The Main female Kotoko, and many characters are likable.
Negatives:
-Male Characters grab women and even slap them which is abhorrent! I hate abuse!
-Males grab and kiss girls without consent.
-Kotoko remaining looking like school girl from high school the whole time is creepy.. it makes the relationship pedo…
-The Main Male Lead is insufferable, his name is Irie and because he us genius (really just has photographic memory) he gets to bread crumb Kotoko, mistreat her and act like Tick (other word) to her & everyone else. He is cold, closed, puts his wife down calling her stupid and klutzy (she is a klutz).
-Kotoko stays in a toxic relationship pattern with Irie where he shuns and treats her like crap; honestly this show is perfect psychological example of love addiction; when someone is in toxic relationship where the other person treats them like dirt and then when they call them out in it or reject the jerk that jerk acts nice to win them back over.

Basically ItaKiss is Fifty Shades of Gray for anime without the sexual stuff and physical abuse.

This show pioneered a whole genre of anime where the guy is dark or an athole, and girl/woman wants him…

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom