• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Movie That You Watched

Silver Linings Playbook

Jennifer Lawrence was really funny in this movie, such a great movie in general, I highly recommend it.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Cool Runnings- Despite having no resemblance to the event it is supposed to be based on, it is a great movie. 9/10

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
The Sea of Monsters

Meh....can't conisder myself a fan. The script was poorly handled, and it felt they were throwing everything in our face. It was rather uneventful and perhaps only a third of the movie was spent in the sea of monsters. If it is going to be the title, spend a bit more time there. And the freakin greek mythology...they couldn't even get their mythology right!!! Poseidon, Zeus, and Hades did not all three kill Kronos. Poseidon and Hades were in Kronos' stomach and Zeus was the only one to defeat Kronos. The fact that they altered such an important part of greek mythology tells me they expected their audience to be completely brain dead. The book got it right, why not the movie.

And now I realize I am ranting about something completely trivial, but still... the films only redeeming factor was Nathon Fillion. 4/10

Bad Grandpa

Very humorous. Raunchy, of course, but it is Johnny Knoxville, what do you expect? It was obnoxious, however, how they tried so hard to make it a movie. The funniest part was the people's real reactions. The story was lacking and it didn't require it. I just wish they hadn't added in parts where they actors were alone and still acting.

7/10

Jiggly Jaws

Who is This Guy?
Well the last movie I saw was Desolation of Smaug. Was a bit ago, but here goes.

4.5/10

I thought it was very disrespectful to Tolkien's original vision. The action, acting, locations, pretty much everything was done well. But they butchered the story, and for me that's unforgivable. If you haven't read the book then you will like this film. If you have, it will probably leave you a bit disapointed.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Well, I just finished watching Contact, for the first time. And I gotta say, I loved it. It had one of the best as a whole symbolic storylines in a movie I've seen. And I thought it had a lot of good points on the topic of faith and doubt and stuff like that. It's really good, I'd highly recommend it. As for a scale... eeeh...

Contact - 8/10

Fig

The Altruist
I forgot to rate this movie a few months ago, but nonetheless is a great movie! I love The Green Mile and it really jerks up a tear in both me and Jerry's eyes! A must watch!!! :kawaii:
10/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom