• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Movie That You Watched

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Gravity

The special effects were great, the story was cool, and the acting was good; however, for the most part, it lacked an important little thing called character development (she got the guts to keep going, that's about it), which was a little bit of a drawback movie. Nevertheless, it was an overall decent movie, which I give a 7.5/10.

The Iron Giant. One of the best non-Disney movies of all time. :) 10/10

Fantasia. Classic right here. It's one of my favorite Disney movies and it's also one of my favorite childhood movies. :) I also give it a 10/10 just for being a masterpiece. :)

The Flight of Dragons. Not the greatest movie I've seen, but it's still pretty decent. 7/10.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Gravity

3.75/4

Movie was a great movie get me not wrong, however, the plot was incredibly dumb. Not to mention the ending was absolutely stupid all things considered.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Shutter Island

A great movie, it's complicated, twisted and you have to watch it a couple of times to truly understand it and appreciate it.

9/10

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
---

Lolol double the post..

Anyway I recently watched Killing Kennedy which was made in homage to the 50th anniversary of JFK's tragic assassination. I found it to be very good adaptation of the supposed events - I've watched some other programmes which try to portray what happened but this file is unique as it focuses on the events from two perspectives; JFK's and Lee Henry Oswald's.

It isn't a world class film by any means but I'm generally interested in this whole assassination and conspiracies that surround it so I very much enjoyed it.

8/10

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
Thor: The Dark World.

Damn this was an awesome movie. 10/10 because it was way better than that crappy Man of Steel. It was also better than the 1st Thor and The Avengers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom