• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Movie That You Watched

BlitzPlum

That 3D Guy
Dances with Wolves-9/10

My dad's been begging me to watch this for ages, and I'm glad he did. A brilliant story both entertaining and emotional. Some incredible camera work, too. Extended Edition is really long but I didn't even care that much!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Paranormal Activity 4.

I got into the Paranormal Activity series a little over a year and a half ago, and I watched all three in one day. I enjoy them because they are not like typical horror movies. I like really suspenseful, realistic horror movies, like these ones. I definitely find that they get worse every time though, as the first is certainly the best.

So what do I think of the 4th? It had some really good moments, I cannot deny that. However, it was the least suspenseful for me, and the ending was really dumb. I was confused throughout the entire film about which character was which, and I thought it was very poorly put together. It is, in my opinion, the worst film in the franchise to date.

I give it a 5.5 out of 10.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I've seen quite a lot of movies as of late. So I'm gonna rate them all.

Spider-Man-8/10
Spider-Man 2-9/10 (Favorite)
Spider-Man 3-6/10
X-2 X-Men United-8/10
The Dark Knight-10/10 (Favorite)
The Dark Knight Rises-9.5/10
The Matrix-10/10 (Favorite)
Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox-9/10
Terminator 2: Judgement Day-10/10 (Favorite)
Amityville Horror (2005 remake)-7/10
The Other Guys-9/10
The Mask-8.5/10 (Favorite)
Pulp Fiction-9/10
The Amazing Spider-Man-8/10
Batman (1989)-9/10 (Favorite)

That's what a lack of sleep accomplishes.

Elysium - * * * 1/2

Despite a somewhat slow first act, it really picks up speed and is a really great film. The acting and plot were superb.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Paranormal Activity 4.

I got into the Paranormal Activity series a little over a year and a half ago, and I watched all three in one day. I enjoy them because they are not like typical horror movies. I like really suspenseful, realistic horror movies, like these ones. I definitely find that they get worse every time though, as the first is certainly the best.

So what do I think of the 4th? It had some really good moments, I cannot deny that. However, it was the least suspenseful for me, and the ending was really dumb. I was confused throughout the entire film about which character was which, and I thought it was very poorly put together. It is, in my opinion, the worst film in the franchise to date.

I give it a 5.5 out of 10.
Yeah the series has continously went downhill for me, nothing will top seeing the first in the cinema.

I just recently re-watched The Blind Side.

Love this film, great drama which is based on a true story. It's motivational and sad in parts too. One of my favourite movies, so a 9.5 from me.

Last edited:
The last movie I saw was The Hole, a story about 3 kids who discover a hole (Spot on, right?) in the garage of the house two of them just moved into. It contains. . .The Darkness!! And apparently can "see" you and send out manifestations of your fears to either kill you or drag you into the darkness with them. Not the strongest plot line, but the killer clown puppet makes it soooo much better. Unfortunately, the older brother is afraid of dear old Dad, who is in prison for beating his family bloody all the time and is why the family has to keep moving. The climax? An exaggeratedly large version of Daddy drags the younger brother into the hole and the older brother has to prove he is no longer scared and defeat the shadow form of his father, who is modeled after how a small boy would envision a fully grown, violent man (huge hands, big muscles, 8 feet tall, etc.). The whole thing goes from satisfyingly creepy to cheesy in about 20 seconds.

Would not watch again. C-

You're Next: Superb horror movie; really suspenseful, convoluted but not confusing plot, and best of all, few if any cheesy horror movie clichés. This is the best horror movie I've seen since...**** I don't know if I've seen any horror movies better than this. I was going to just give it three stars, but you know what, this was a goddamn good movie. - * * * *

Salem

SICK
You're Next: Superb horror movie; really suspenseful, convoluted but not confusing plot, and best of all, few if any cheesy horror movie clichés. This is the best horror movie I've seen since...**** I don't know if I've seen any horror movies better than this. I was going to just give it three stars, but you know what, this was a goddamn good movie. - * * * *
I've been meaning to watch that, thanks for alerting me to it.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Kidulthood (Explicit Movie)

I've seen this plenty of times and it was on TV recently so I thought I'd watch it again. It basically plays off stereotypical London life as a teenager; crime, sex, drugs, bullying etc. Truth be told, why this may be a stereotype, it's very much real, and even why this film may be rated 18 for a reason, it does have messages and meaning too it, than just; sex, drugs and violence.

I like this film for a few reasons, it is quite funny at times and I can relate to it in many ways, it's definitely not for everyone, but it's a good watch nonetheless, ending is really sad though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom