• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Movie That You Watched

Rush Hour 3: It came on TV last night and I didn't bother changing the channel. I've never seen the other movies, but I enjoyed it. It was pretty funny and the action was cool. - * * 1/2 *

Mean Girls 2: Don't even ask. - * * * *

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
What, no Kickass?

The last movie I watched, I think, was Captain America: The First Avenger. Solid film. Good overall take on the great comic book hero, and does in fact look like the 40's.

9/10

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Seed of Chucky

I was lazy and watched all the Child's Play movies (except for 3). I give this movie a 2/10. The franchise was definitely going down hill after Child's Play 3, and this one did not save it. The ending is obscure and confusing and Glen/Glenda...jesus christ! There were a total of three actual murders done. They couldn't even get new actors. They used the same person who does the voice of Tiffany to play the main character!

This movie only gets the two because Tiffany was humorous and managed me to chuckle.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
Street Fighter (1994). Finally I was able to watch it. It's like Super Mario Bros. Simply, some things couldn't be done like in the game (at least not in the 90s), but for me, it's not a crap. 7/10.

Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters - I really enjoyed that this one stuck closer to the source material than the first. It has some cheesy moments, but the action and overall execution was very good. If you're a fan of the books, you'll definitely like this one. - * * * *

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Oblivion, starring Tom Cruise. 4/10

A massive snorefest that reeked of CGI. Didn't enjoy it at all.

Pitch Perfect. I didn't really pay close attention to it since my sister was the one who wanted to watch it. There were some slightly funny jokes that I heard, but the rest of it seemed like a generic movie.

5/10

P.S. The Cup Song is the worst thing ever, especially since my sister won't stop doing it.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
The Usual Suspects. (Okay,this isn't the first time I've watched this movie, but it's hella awesome, okay.) It's a neo-noir type crime thriller. The plot is fairly simple: A conman tells a police investigator the story of how he and 4 other criminals (who all met each other in a seemingly random police lineup) ended up to a cargo boat that ended in a massacre, of which he is one of two survivors. At first, it seems pretty black-and-white but as he tells his story the plot gets more and more complex and twists and finishes with a spectacular plot twist that leaves your jaw shattered on the floor. The script is fantastic, the characters both mysterious and interesting, there's good action and just about good everything else.

9.99999/10

(seriously. watch this movie.)

Lone Ranger. 8.5/10. I was actually shocked to read all the negative reviews the movie had gotten. It was actually a really fun, exciting, humorous movie... although, it was rather dark for a family film lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom