• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Movie That You Watched

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The Amazing Spider Man

Words cannot describe the disappointment I have with this film. Just...ugh. Call it opinion or whatever...but I feel they have all the WRONG people casted for the job. I do not see how this movie is better than any of the trilogy movies. -.-

4/10 (gold star for trying though)

Dan

The Amazing Spider Man

Words cannot describe the disappointment I have with this film. Just...ugh. Call it opinion or whatever...but I feel they have all the WRONG people casted for the job. I do not see how this movie is better than any of the trilogy movies. -.-

4/10 (gold star for trying though)

B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-UT uncle ben! Uncle ben! He alone made the film!
I last watched "flying over the cuckoos nest", I liked it , 6.5\10

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The Sixth Sense

Nice movie, the characters themselves really distracted me from the overall story and whether that is good or not, I still enjoyed the plot twist (which for some was obvious by midmovie but for me I wasn't carrying about the STORY so much as the CHARACTERS so I got it late) at the end.

7/10

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Iron Man 3

Not a big fan of it but I'm actually impressed. There were a lot of action and comedy and both mixed together into one.. so.. I'll give it around 8/10.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
AWAHFUIHGSEHDFJSHG IRON MAN 3
IRON MAN 3
CAN WE PLEASE
TALK ABOUT
IRON MAN 3
BECAUSE
BECAUSE
SFIUDHRGISODHSUFDOJHGSIFDJRSULDFIUHSFDIUHFDSJFIULSDHF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHH
I JUST
WOW
okay critically I'd say it was better than the 2nd one but not as good as the first one (sequels usually never are) and it was also considerably darker (the main villain and his plot were...yeah), but still really good. I appreciated some throwbacks to the previous films. Great action, great humor (can't go wrong with robert downey jr he's just pure sass all the time) and the villains were great too (mAJOR PLOT TWIST THOUGH PREPARE YOURSELVES)
and make sure you stick around until after the credits :P
8.5/10
(also i live a pepper potts appreciation life)

Iron Man 3:

Easily the best MCU movie yet, besides maybe The Avengers. I loved it. Great action, characters, and dialogue. 9/10

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The Fellowship of the Ring
Definitely deserves a 10/10

My friend saw Iron Man 3 and said it was deserving of a 10/10. I guess I shall find out soon enough!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm sorry but I was raised under "The original trilogy is the only one that matters." :P

I'm with you on that one!
-------------------------------
I watched Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides last night. Like all Pirates movies, it's deserving of a high rating. However, I would not give it a 10/10 like the original trilogy.
I give it a solid 9/10, still an excellent movie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom