• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Movie That You Watched

The last movie I watched was Storks. I loved the animation. But I felt Disney rushed into the movie, and didn't give it enough time to develop at the beginning. I liked the inclusion of lesbian/gay couples right at the end, and I liked the overall message of the move. I give it a 7/10.

Misty

Ronin
The Quick and the Dead: 7/10. A stylethon from start to finish. I really enjoyed it, but I'm not sure I could say it had a message or changed my life. Just a lot of good fun.

I recently saw Ghostbusters, the new one. I dont care at all that they have changed it to an all female cast but the movie was not good. the plot was very mediocre and the characters were terrible. the actresses did a great job with what they were given but the movie was just bad. I wanted to give it a shot and judge for myself and it was as bad as people said it was.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
The Grand Budapest Hotel 7/10

I remember seeing a trailer for The Grand Budapest Hotel a couple of years back and thought it looked worth a watch. Turned out to be just that. Ralph Fiennes and his dry humour definitely made the movie for me.

I remember seeing a trailer for The Grand Budapest Hotel a couple of years back and thought it looked worth a watch. Turned out to be just that. Ralph Fiennes and his dry humour definitely made the movie for me.
I know what you mean, the movie was pretty average but in general it's pretty hard to find good comedies nowadays.

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Tropic Thunder 7/10

The opening is hilarious and I don't think the rest of the film quite lives up to it, but there are plenty of funny moments to be sure. Tom Cruise's cameo was one of the major highlights of the film but it was Robert Downey Jr who stole the show with his performance.

Misty

Ronin

I would have rated it 8/10, but I love Wes Anderson. Have you seen anything else by him?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Random movies I've watched over the part few weeks:

10 Cloverfield Lane 9/10 (great tension and a really well done climax)
Paper Towns 6.5/10 (err just a teen love movie with a nice soundtrack)
Poughkeepsie Tapes 7/10 (I really hate this film, don't watch)
The Best of Me 7/10 (I got made to watch this and it wasn't half bad haha)
Focus 5/10 (only got 5 points because of Margot Robbie)
Everest - 7.5/10 (cold)
Martyrs 8.5/10 (bruh what a good film)
Allegiant 8/10 (first one was alright, second one was **** and this one was surprisingly decent)
Insidious 3 5/10 (last one please)

The Nice Guys- 9/10

Constantly funny and slick, with some great characters, and doesn't take itself too seriously. Everyone says that comedy today isn't as good as it used to be, clearly they're not watching the right movies. Unfortunately, it only just about scraped back its budget, so it's unlikely we'll see much like it for awhile.

The Nice Guys- 9/10

Constantly funny and slick, with some great characters, and doesn't take itself too seriously. Everyone says that comedy today isn't as good as it used to be, clearly they're not watching the right movies. Unfortunately, it only just about scraped back its budget, so it's unlikely we'll see much like it for awhile.
Thats the one, probably the best comedy I have seen in recent years. I am so glad I decided to watch at the cinema

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom