• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rare/Limited Edition Controllers

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
Do any of you guys own any interesting controllers that were limited edition or just really valuable for some reason? And if so, do you use it for that particular console?

I have a Smash Bros for Wii U GameCube controller that I bought when it came out. I bought it b/c I actually did need a working controller since the only one I had at the time was failing, so it came out at an opportune time. That's really the only special controller I have. It did act as my primary controller for GameCube/Wii until about 2 years ago now when I bought a Wavebird, and now I mainly use that since its just way more convenient.

I have the Skyward Sword wiimote plus. Also, the Wind Waker HD Wii U gamepad, if that one counts. I don't usually go for limited edition controllers unless they're included with something else that I'm getting. Although I did decide to splurge of the Skyward Sword HD joycons just because they looked pretty.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I have the Smash Ultimate GC controller and pro controller. Also still have the Mario themed Wiimote Plus from years ago. The Smash pro controller is my main pro I use now, and the Mario Wiimote is my main for whenever I boot up my Wii.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I have two of the gold Zelda Wii Remote Plus controllers which are both used and two sets of the Zelda Switch joycons that are still boxed (though I do plan to open one set of them).

I've also got one like this that I got with a Pokemon N64 I purchased in Japan

29b3898e3bbf94c7d97927edf8619636.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom