• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Random Poll: Triforce Question

If you were to get the Triforce, which one shard would you get?

• Triforce of Power

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Triforce of Courage

• Triforce of Wisdom

• Total voters

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
I would probably get the Triforce of Wisdom mostly by default. I'm not strong and I'm not exactly courageous either. I am smart though.

I just want to remind you that this is NOT about which one you like best or want. This is the one you would get.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Definitely the Triforce of Power. I have a very straightforward and head-on approach to things and think about them only after I've already started (most of the time). It wasn't always this way, but that's what my personality has become. I've got a decent balance of all three, but power is definitely the most prominent.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I would want Triforce of Courage, I am pretty brave and stuff, I'm not afraid of anything or anyone.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I would definitely get The Triforce of Wisdom. Sometime I can have words that can advise on what you need to achieve something you want.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Power for sure. I am NOT courageous, I could never stand up to Ganon himself. I am not all that smart, more of C Student. But I can be commanding and I do well when leading a group to do something. That's why I think the Triforce of Power is for me. Thanks Din for creating the part of the triforce.

I would go with the Triforce of Wisdom. I don't believe that power is the key to everything in the world after studying history and I'm not courageous enough to speak out my own thoughts of topics. I'm more intellectual and prefer theorizing new Zelda speculation. I'm patient enough to not post without checking my facts twice, but I tend to fear that someone would just bluntly disprove of what I had to say.

Last edited:

Night Owl

~Momentai
Power and Courage tend to be lacking for me, but there are times when I can be pretty courageous. I'd likely get Wisdom though if I were to touch the Triforce. I am good at analyzing and seeing solutions to problems.

Zen

Guardian of Courage
I'm caught in a dilemma now. I'm sorta in the middle of two triforces. I call the upside down triforce in the middle! xP
No honestly, I have wisdom that I often enjoy sharing with others. I believe I have the wisdom to help others such as my friends, but I also have the wisdom to listen to others on what they have to say, allowing me to add more knowledge into my brain. I've helped and been helped many times through wisdom, and I'll never forget each and every situation.

Courage. This one I'm more sure of. This doesn't mean I'm fearless of anything. To me, courage is about taking the responsibility, the initiative to complete a complicated and challenging task set before you. I won't lie. I have been a coward many times in my life before. But when I do get serious, I feel that I can go up against anything as long as I'm still living.

I definitely wouldn't be power, I'm asthmatic and couldn't do anything in a fight. Courage doesn't really fit me, can't give a reason why, it just doesn't. However, I currently have a 4.5 GPA, but instead of taking AP classes for my 5's, I've been taking actual college classes since I started high school. I think I would best fit under Wisdom.

I am not for power, mabey wisdom but I intend to pracrastinate, (dont know if I spelled that right, sorry) and i'm not dumb, but i'm not really smart. I feel scared when I think about somethings but I go in and face it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom