• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Random Poll: Most Annoying Assisting Character

Who's the most annoying assistant character?

• Nave

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kaepora Gaebora (forgive my spelling if it's wrong)

• Tatl

• King of the Red Lions

• Midna

• Total voters

Satsy

~~SaturnStorm
(I'm impressed that you spelled Kaepora Gaebora right, but managed to get 'Navi' wrong. :P)

I've gone with Navi out of this, not due to the already-known advice, pointing out the obvious in some cases or even her sound-bytes, but because of the constant repetition of the same text in short time-spans. She can tell me I need to go back to the Lost Woods, that is fine. But I would appreciate not being told this constantly when pursuing a side-quest or if for any reason I may be 'taking too long'. If I am lost, there should be a button to call her on, rather than calling on Saria.

Kaepora Gaebora. For reasons already stated.

I love how you spelt Kaepora's name perfectly, but misspelled Navi's. :P

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Midna, she annoys me more than any other assisting character because her comments are subjective rather than objective...

Kaepora Gaebora is the most annoying assistant EVER! He give you speeches & lectures that not only take way too long to get to the point, but when your're finally done with them, you have to make sure you press the right answer when he's done, otherwise, you have to go through his stupid lecture all over again. So you can't even jab the a button, u actually have to listen to him! Gaaahh!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom