• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Random Poll: Favorite Dragon/Dinosaur-Like Boss

Who is your favorite Dragon/Dinosaur-Like Boss?

• Aquamentus (LoZ)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gleeok (LoZ)

• Barba

• Helmasaur

• Trinexx

• King Dodongo

• Volvagia

• Aquamentus (OoS)

• Dodongo (OoS)

• Dark Dragon

• Gleerok

• Stallord

• Argorok

• Dongorongo

• Gleeok (PH)

• Total voters

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
My favorite of these is Argorok. It's just so fun to have a 3D dragon boss fight. He's also my favorite boss overall.

Edit: I realize now that I forgot to include the Dodongo from LoZ and Gleeok from OoS, but those are probably ones no ine will miss.

Last edited:

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
3.) Stallord
Stallord was very fun to fight and was one of the better bosses in Twilight Princess. His battle was very unique as it relied heavily on the spinner which made for an unforgettable battle. The battle was basically a big game of pinball, getting more difficult each time you damaged Stallord. Now if the battle itself wasn't fun enough, the design of Stallord is awesome. He is a giant dragon skeleton jutting out of the earth, how awesome is that?

2.) Helmasaur
The boss of the Dark Palace in A Link to the Past, Helmasaur was the first boss in the game that I died multiple times on. He was a larger challenge than the previous bosses and he was huge. Helmasaur was a huge dragon type creature with a scorpion-like tail. He had a giant helmet on his head, hence the name Helmasaur, which was the main way to attack him at the beginning of the battle. When it comes down to it, Helmasaur was one of the best bosses in A Link to the Past.

1.) Volvagia
My favorite dragon-like boss in the Zelda series is pretty obvious since a lot of people pick it. Volvagia has got to be the best battle of whack-a-mole the video game world has ever seen, smashing a giant dragons skull with the Megaton Hammer is so rewarding. As with Stallord, the battle and the design are almost perfect. Vovlagia looked very much the part and was a very menacing foe to face. He is a fan favorite and has one of the more gruesome deaths in Ocarina of Time, which I have to admit was very rewarding to watch. There is really nothing going against Volvagia, even though I wish he was a little more difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom