• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Im Town. I have been given Immortality so that i may not die.

Its either Neon, Caps, or Exlight

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I'm kind of in a world where Capsfan is town and Neon and Ex aren't mafia together?

Storm would be the common denominator between Neon and Ex but we dont know if there is two mafia team or one mafia team if its one mafia it could be neon or ex without storm.

i might switch to neon later on maybe neon is still actually better. I think some of her actions are somewhat weird if scum but almost nothing else makes sense? and with storm i dont think we are getting a flip.

its still slightly concerning that the night after i target exlight there is six kills

although i really dont think neon exlight teamed and for some reason I think only exlight might suggest killing inactives? but for that the scum team would have to be Exlight and neon and thats just not a thing.

...what if Exlight is scum who killed Cynical and libk and then a town!neon killed DW KoD Minish and me? but why waste it on fext if scum? and why kill your own teammate? town may actually be more likely to use it on a dead person than scum because scum would want it to be predictable while town neon wouldnt know alignments.

neon also seemed to know she was 'responsible for one town one scum one dead person' so she knew she killed KoD yet she never answered my question about whether she knows who died from her action and who from nk.

ugh idfk

I'vebeen intentionally vague with info to avoid a mod kill but yes I know more details about the random kills

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I think yall keep forgetting like

I'm modconfirmed town
and host doesn't lie in this setup

Your continued neon sign screaming to look at this makes me continually believe it less the more you say it lol

At firstI was like sweet Ex is town now I'm like why do you need to keep saying it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom