• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

a'lana

cotton candy
Vote Count
Neon
- 4 (Minish, Lawpy, ex, Storm)
CL - 5 (A'lana, Numbers, Neon, Caps, DW)
Exlight - 2 (Fext, Eliza)
Fext - 1 (CL)

Doom Count
Capsfan - 2 Strikes
CL - 2 Strikes
Exlight - 1 Strike
A'lana - 1 Strike
Neon - 1 Strike

deadline is in 12 and a half hours at the earliest and 36 and a half at the latest
I want it noted that reading this VC the living people voting neon are exactly Exlight and Storm...

and in fact yesterday I reached the conclusion the only scum team making sense in a KoD town world would be exactly lunch/exlight/storm... and exlight and storm are exactly the offwagon voters and exlight never even considered going for lunch when he is against bussing. *tinfoils Exlight massively*

and Capsfan should be townspewed always

scum team is either Storm/Neon or Exlight/Storm. I don't think it's Neon/Exlight.

I guess the kod got culted-theory theory could make sense but then the reason KoD flipped red didn't have anything to do with exlight's role. I do think exlight has *some* scum equity but not with Neon. If exlight is scum hes literally either alone or with exactly Storm.

possible scum teams:
Storm alone?
Neon alone?
ExLight alone?

Storm and neon?
Storm and Exlight?

Actually storm did vote both CL and neon at times but im not confident about ruling out distancing because he trolls a lot

a'lana

cotton candy
The third scum is probably in Neon/Storm as others have said then? We can lynch them both fairly easily so my bigger concern is probably trying to figure out who CL's culted.
everyone died as town then Lunch died the day right after so its save to say it didn't spread to the revived people?

everyone died as town then Lunch died the day right after so its save to say it didn't spread to the revived people?
I am not certain that culted scum flip as scum. Especially since I received information suggesting KoD lied about his role immediately after I acknowledge culted KoD as a possibility. Even if what seems to be his real role did not sound scummy the fact that he had to lie about it implies he did not start as town.

Ooh, I wonder if KoD was actually town d1. And was culted n1. That would make sense now.
Yeah that's probably it

lolkod

also that means that neon has shot only town

but also that she shot a conversion target

make of that what you will

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom