• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

maybe this all depends on people's individual perception from actually being in an argument with KoD if that makes any sense
Clearly that makes me the unbiased and therefore correct one. ;)

numbers has also decreased his presence in the spotlight as the phase has gone on, he might be worth a readback as well
I was off on Monday when day started so that's probably skewing your baseline read of my activity level. Typically my presence will be maybe a post in the morning followed by nothing until the afternoon when I get off work and catch up.

@DW
I think your not understanding. Some people may be playing with the aim to get culted. Knowing Rag this is extremely likely.
CL wants to be culted confirmed.

That's a fiesty neighborhood. And maybe quite telling. Are you capable of voting Ex right now CL?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I just realized day ends today. This is what I get for having a ****ed up sleeping schedule, it always throws me off on the deadline.

Looking at the list of players I've realized that I townlean a lot of them and don't really have any decent scum reads. Which had me wondering if maybe there is no mafia this game and cult is the only threat. I could see Rag possibly doing that. And I also thought in that case that it's possible the cult leader could have had a d0 conversion as backup incase they died d1. Though that I'm less sure on if Rag would possibly do or not.

Of the current wagons, Fext is the only one I have any suspicion on. Though I dunno, I feel kinda bad lynching him d1 when he said he was still catching up on moving stuff.

Storm would be a possible other lynch candidate, but he also mentioned irl stuff earlier.

KoD felt a lot townier to me with his recent post, which lifted my suspicion on him, so I don't really like voting there.

Ex has had some weird stuff, but if he's not Mafia then I probably want him around seeing as he wants to get rid of the cult and my role seems to suggest that's probably good.

a'lana

cotton candy
speaking of ****ed schedule I may or may not be around for EoD depending on whether I fall asleep or have too much insomnia due to thinking about game to fall asleep anyway

when is EoD even? its earlier than 5 AM amsterdam/23 PM EST?

a'lana

cotton candy
if its at like 2 AM/20 PM then I can try to stay around but deliberately staying up until 5 AM unless I cant sleep anyway is a bit too much

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote Count
Fext - 3 (DW, Neon, A'lana)
Minish - 2 (Squid, Storm)
kOd - 2 (Caps, Exlight)
Exlight- 1 (Fext)
Dawning Winds - 1 (KoD)
Not Voting - 5 (Numbers, Libk, Minish, CL)

Deadline is in a little under 6 hours

a'lana

cotton candy
also serious reminder not to tie it because 'several random players being killed' sounds vague af. tying it is never harmless here

a'lana

cotton candy
also Minish's wagon seems to consist of two of the top three lowest posters and seems to be based on stuff that happened very early, both of them haven't been around a long tiem after that

and yes their inactivity is actually starting to concern me now the closer to eod it gets without them posting

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
speaking of ****ed schedule I may or may not be around for EoD depending on whether I fall asleep or have too much insomnia due to thinking about game to fall asleep anyway

when is EoD even? its earlier than 5 AM amsterdam/23 PM EST?

Oh, you're from Amsterdam?

I think the scummiest thing Cynical has done is leave his rvs on me after I pinged him to remove it with all the 2 deep wagons. But admittedly, that's not a lot because he does tend to be a bit inactive sometimes.

I'll be heading to bed soon and won't be around for eod. In an effort to keep it further from a tie with people changing votes around, I guess I'll go with one of the only people I can see as somewhat suspicious.

Vote: Fext

a'lana

cotton candy
Oh, you're from Amsterdam?

I think the scummiest thing Cynical has done is leave his rvs on me after I pinged him to remove it with all the 2 deep wagons. But admittedly, that's not a lot because he does tend to be a bit inactive sometimes.

I'll be heading to bed soon and won't be around for eod. In an effort to keep it further from a tie with people changing votes around, I guess I'll go with one of the only people I can see as somewhat suspicious.

Vote: Fext
im from the netherlands but dont live in amsterdam, its the name of the dutch timezone

yea i suddenly realized your wagon literally consists of two people that have only been active early on

a'lana

cotton candy
i think this makes storm and squid not both mafia though? so at most one of them is maf

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom