• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

i suppose it might be a good idea to give my opinions on the People I Consider Lurkers/Less Active/Less Memorable

that would be squid, fext, storm, libk, lunch to a lesser degree but i still consider them in the same pile

oh it *is* in fact on zd nvm looked up on internet
oops sorry yeah, should have specified or like given a link

a'lana

cotton candy
i suppose it might be a good idea to give my opinions on the People I Consider Lurkers/Less Active/Less Memorable

that would be squid, fext, storm, libk, lunch to a lesser degree but i still consider them in the same pile
fext is actually sixth most active so belongs to the half most active posters despite wanting slank cover

yep its ironic that captain lunch suggest lurker lynch despite being fourth least active (though admittedly he now jumped to fifth having more than Numbers and only three places behind fext)

I'd be against lynching libk. while I dont think the love stuff automatically makes him town as it could actually be a 3p or even scum role quirk this at least is giving us *some* kind of mech info

a'lana

cotton candy
hmmm I'm seeing that KoD seemed to have an argument with capsfan in that game.

its notable that in last game me and DW had an argument with KoD and are now the two people calling him *less* argumentative than in storm's game here while Capsfan calls him 'less argumentative compared to fire emblem in storm's game' maybe this all depends on people's individual perception from actually being in an argument with KoD if that makes any sense

a'lana

cotton candy
guess im not against cynical or storm maybe Captain lunch for the sort of double standard but none of them seem complete flakers to me

fext doesnt fall in that category for me but also hes pinged me for other reasons
fext is actually sixth most active so belongs to the half most active posters despite wanting slank cover

yep its ironic that captain lunch suggest lurker lynch despite being fourth least active (though admittedly he now jumped to fifth having more than Numbers and only three places behind fext)

I'd be against lynching libk. while I dont think the love stuff automatically makes him town as it could actually be a 3p or even scum role quirk this at least is giving us *some* kind of mech info

a'lana

cotton candy
most to least suspicious

has actually pinged me
fext

not against lynching
storm
cynical
captain lunch

idfk:
Libk
Neon
Minish

not mafia by effort/gut feeling/vibe/etc
Capsfan
DW
ExLight

not mafia because different from scum meta
KoD
Numbers

yes changed my mind on capsfan kind of think hes just town atp

this seems about right?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
sure :P

im a little bit weirded out by the ex vote reasoning as well, I assumed because of his role/approach to the game that he’d be voting KoD because he thinks KoD is likeliest to be cult leader, but now he’s kinda scumreading KoD? @ExLight do you think KoD could be cult leader? Or have you dropped your search for the cult leader for now

:oops:

Ex said he actually town reads KoD and the vote is because he had a hard time reading him early on, but is paranoid that he could be scum playing good. Which isn't a great reason to vote someone d1 imo. Especially when Ex was wanting to get out the cult leader more than anything. He did say KoD has 3rd party energy so maybe he does think he's the cult. But still he said he thinks this is townier KoD, so I dunno.

I think pointing out a specific example would be the wrong play.
Everybody needs to give there opinion on lurker lynching please.

I actually like this post. I also thought there may be something pointing to at least a neighbor chat, or some kinda OC. And giving a specific example only benefits mafia really at this point.

I never really like lynching lurkers unless it absolutely comes down to it. Because it doesn't tell us much of anything, and if they're inactive enough then they might get replaced/modkilled.

if he was more aggro in another game then in storms game that says a lot

KoD has been very aggro before, in numerous games. Me and him have butted heads pretty hard in previous games. Probably more than/harder than I have with anyone else I've played with.

yes I in fact realized storm was less active than Rag tbh I stopped reading after Rag whom im I assumed was the lowest poster due to hosting this game

storm seemed to have meta on her...

Nah, Storm's "meta" is basically that I'm considered a good player so he wants me out to not take any chances. He may actually be serious with his vote/reasoning, but it's basically nothing.

yeah despite fext having a lot of posts relatively speaking none of them really stand out as memorable, the only thing really is Fext's insistence about Ex being >rand hostile. fext seems a little frozen imo similar to what he was like in the last chaos mafia as scum, but he was sick then, and i think now he's in the moving process right so he does have an excuse, i'm tempted to vote here but i think letting him live is the right thing to do at least for now. i'm sure he'll come in the game with some opinions soon too which should help a bit.

the irony and inconsistency is definitely there with cpt lunch. most of his early stuff centers around ex being scummy, but about halfway through the day that disappears lol to a lynch poe of myself, kod, and dawningwinds, which is also interesting because kod is voting dawningwinds. it's also ironic because he called out Ex for not giving reasoning for his vote on KoD, but Lunch hasn't really given reasoning on...any of his reads so far outside of DW? also he claims he doesn't like the current wagons yet is considering voting for two of them. slight scum lean on the Captain right now. biggest question for @Captain_Lunch is what happened to your read on Ex, and can you give reasoning for scumreading myself and KoD?

I would agree with you about not wanting to lynch libk, I think it's best to wait and see what comes of the love stuff for now.

so that leaves storm and squid. GTH storm town, squid scum.

regarding storm: idk, he's produced literally no content so far outside of RVS jokes but yesterday I called him out for lurking and idk i really liked his response? like something just felt pure about it. there's no real reason behind it besides ~vibes~ but i don't think i'd off Storm today.

regarding squid: the thing that I remember most about him is that they were defending themselves by saying they weren't defending themselves, which isn't necessarily scummy in and of itself, but again odd in the way they reacted to it. taking that completely out of the equation and looking back at the rest of their stuff: we've got an RVS vote on Minish, slight shade at Ex that they later clarify as "messing with Ex" and...nothing else. my gth here is scum because although one could argue they're bringing unnecessary attention to themselves with the follow up on the defensiveness statement, they didn't organically bring that up, it was Ex who did that, and the response was mid. so yeah very very null on this slot, but if i had to pick, scum

numbers has also decreased his presence in the spotlight as the phase has gone on, he might be worth a readback as well

hmmm I'm seeing that KoD seemed to have an argument with capsfan in that game.

its notable that in last game me and DW had an argument with KoD and are now the two people calling him *less* argumentative than in storm's game here while Capsfan calls him 'less argumentative compared to fire emblem in storm's game' maybe this all depends on people's individual perception from actually being in an argument with KoD if that makes any sense
yeah, we did get into a bit of a spat that game - i was trying to look objectively at KoD's aggro when reading back, which is why I made sure to clarify that KoD was a lot more aggro in chaos than I remember. objectively speaking the difference there IMO is in the way he voted, idk if you agree/disagree or found anything different.

sure :P

im a little bit weirded out by the ex vote reasoning as well, I assumed because of his role/approach to the game that he’d be voting KoD because he thinks KoD is likeliest to be cult leader, but now he’s kinda scumreading KoD? @ExLight do you think KoD could be cult leader? Or have you dropped your search for the cult leader for now

kinda feels a bit omgussy sussy if you know what i mean, based off what i said here

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom