• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ragequit

Malia

Passive aggressive custom rank B)
Most recently? Mario Kart lol. Almost finished. 1st place. Yes. Blue shell. Noooo. Profanity everywhere. Quit.

There was also a time in Okami I ragequit. I was playing it on the Wii, so you had to rely on the motion controls to draw the appropriate lines. There's a part in the game where some old guy is dancing, and then he'll point to things and you have to circle whatever he's pointing to. My Wiimote just wasn't drawing perfect enough circles and the game kept failing me (or maybe I was just that bad lol, but it makes me feel better to blame the 'mote, ssshh). To make matters worse, every time I failed, the cutscene would play again in that there was no way to skip it. I think I did this for a good half an hour before I threw the controller on the couch and declared I was done with life.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Any of those rogue-like games that are all over Steam. Ragequit them hard.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I've broken all 4 of my X-box 360 controllers from rage quitting in CoD or Battlefield. I almost always win everything and I think it's made me conceited but I'm not very good at shooting games so I'll lose more often and then rage. -_-

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Hm... not in recent recollection. I'm not as serious about games as I used to be, and I can take a loss. As long as it's fun.

Just about any 2D side-scroller, especially Super Mario—save for Yoshi's Island for GBA, which I found moderately difficult but not TOTALLY impossible.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Fifa online is a main one. Getting beat in a high stakes match (mainly pride) by your friends (who then have the bragging rights) doesn't go down too well, lol.

Salem

SICK
Maybe Super Meat Boy, but I came back to complete so I dunno if that counts.

Borderlands 2, I just didn't like it.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Super Mario Sunshine. Those FLUDD-less levels are ridiculously tough. Especially the one in Neko Bay (that may or may not be the actual name.)

I was playing Flatout on the Ps2. i got so mad at loosing ( thx to the dare devil car), one day i smashed my wrierless controller with my hands. I then glued it back together piece by piece. works good as new now lol. but recently Mario kart wii ( sometimes 8) has takes the cake of the most rage quits i ever done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom