• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Quilt for Justin

David

But you called me here...
Oh, I've been kind of doing it already, but I'm willing to let you do it. I just don't know how to arrange the tiles--I seem to have the temptation to put the usernames in alphabetical order. ;p I have a few squares from users who haven't posted in this thread, so... When it comes to that time, I can put them in a .zip file for you or something. I'm thinking maybe 7 columns, and however-many rows depending on the contributions, but that would be up to you.

And to everyone who has already contributed, thank you so much. Please help spread the word of the quilt, so we can get more squares.
I've already got some ideas on how I think it should look. I just hope that we can get a bunch more soon.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
Here is my addition to the card/quilt. Awesome that you started this mandym, I hope justin will like it :)

KaartjeJustin.png

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Justin, you really need to get better! I know it's hard, but force yourself to!
attachment.php

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I'm late to catch on to this, I'll try to get one done soon. I'll try to come up with something meaningful.Though if you want to finish it up before that's okay. I'll just send it to him separate. Very sorry to hear things have been so hard on Justin, I had no idea...

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
((Sorry I haven't been active on the Forums lately. Just trying to avoid those SS spoilers))

Well, here's mine!
263aryb.png

"Dear Mr. Justin--
I don't know you,
and you don't know me, but-
HARD TIMES
were made to be destroyed!
But sometimes you
just need a little help."

I can't wait to see everyone else's! SHARE THE LOVE! The end result will be worth it.

GO, GO, JUSTIN! YOU CAN DO IT!

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Hmm... I'll jump on this gravy train, if for nothing but the sake of doing it.

UbnXU.jpg

That's about all you'll get from me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom