• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Quick Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a simple question, which I couldn't seem to find an answer to anywhere in the forum FAQs or other tutorials and such. Anyway, I realize that I've just completed the prerequisites for an admin position (namely, I served out my time in the ZD Gulag waited out my ban), and was wondering how I would go about redeeming this "admit one free admin" ticket I received from the guard on the way out?

Any help/advice is much appreciated. Thanks.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
2vakqhc.jpg

Thank you for playing.
zxk87p.png

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Oh right, sorry, forgot to check Darksiders Dungeon, thanks! Always forget about that one, to be honest.

I'm sorry to break it to you, Kitsu...well, actually I'm not, but Darksiders Dungeon was lost years ago. Due to all the neglect it got it was buried under sand somewhere, you weren't the only one who forgot about it.

The following image depicts Sonic as Kitsu's request, and Zero Suit Samus as reality.

196.gif

Thanks for taking the time away from the motion controls threads to comment in my thread, means a lot to me.

That would be something like this right?
tumblr_ll84qsxZEI1qfdig2o1_500.gif

Anyway contact an admin if you can admin somewhere. But for now it looks like there is not much to do except for continue playing

Ah, alright. Back to playing Pikmin 3 for a few months, I guess. I hear that helps, at least.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Darksider's Dungeon is gone..!? What will the two people who ever heard of it do now!? :(

I dunno, join the expedition to excavate the place? From what I had heard it's like the Lanayru Sand Sea over there though, so...

I'm pretty sure Vain was on about The Order 1886 Dungeon...

I was on about the what now? I didn't even know what the purpose of that was, apparently The Order 1886 is a game then if it was meant to have a Dungeon, can't say it's one I've ever heard of though. Huh, maybe that was the Dungeon Kitsu was meant to be an Admin of, seems legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom