• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Quick Question About Clocktown

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sheik

In the Laundry Pool in Clocktown, next to Kafei's house, there's the body of water. When you sink down into the water as a Zora, sometimes there's red rupees behind the gate thingo, but I've never been able to get them. Is there a way to get them or is it just show?

P

Powerbracelet

In the Laundry Pool in Clocktown, next to Kafei's house, there's the body of water. When you sink down into the water as a Zora, sometimes there's red rupees behind the gate thingo, but I've never been able to get them. Is there a way to get them or is it just show?

you don't need to be a zora. At night on any night (assuming you never collected them, as they don't regenerate when you go back in time) you can just swim over them and get them. Serious. They're behind the gate in the day, and they come through at night. it's sad really. Like stealing candy from Nintendo.

I wonder, does Nintendo eat candy? Should I even be talking about them as a single entity? Or should I just stop talking?

Inflexus

ZDG's Prophet
Nintendo also pulled a similar trick in Hyrule Field at night in Ocarina of Time, where if you stood on the edge of the drawbridge as it pulled up when the wolf howled, there were a few red rupees on top you could take and then drop in the castle town to escape night in the field.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
It has to be a certain time if day when the water pushes the ruppees to be collected. Try at around nighttime of the first day and adjust from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom