• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Question about some of the DLC for the original Hyrule Warriors

Hello everyone. I'm new here, and I hope that asking general questions like this is allowed.

I've been going through my old Wii U digital purchases (though you can't buy stuff on the eShop anymore, you can still access it and review the stuff you bought in the past), and when I got to Hyrule Warriors, I noticed two very similar-looking DLCs: https://imgur.com/X8jytTy I would like to know what, if any, difference there is between these two. I wasn't able to find any real information just by Googling.

I also have two "Demon King Costume Pack" DLCs listed, with the same icon as each other. Anyone know what the deal with this is? I know it's a costume set for Ganondorf, but why are there two of them?

If anybody here could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it!

For the Demon King Costume Packs that sounds like either some glitch occurred and they didn't realize you already downloaded it, or they forgot to differentiate the two packs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom