• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Quest Screen Broken Down.

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
Here's the quest screen somewhat filled:
Gear_Screen_lateron.jpg

(from ZeldaInformer, thank you Rinku for the link :) )

EDIT: one of the songs looks to be something related to Farore, maybe Farore's wind? also, the other has the incomplete Hylian Crest, maybe for a precursor to Zelda's Lullaby, or how about the skyward sword theme, which technically is the Zelda's Lullaby backwards.

Last edited:

Rinku

Suupa Saiya-jin
EDIT: one of the songs looks to be something related to Farore, maybe Farore's wind? also, the other has the incomplete Hylian Crest, maybe for a precursor to Zelda's Lullaby, or how about the skyward sword theme, which technically is the Zelda's Lullaby backwards.

I believe that the crest thing might be the song to return to skyloft and the farore crest to return to the respective dungeon/temple.so there might be other similar songs!

ps: np Cyg anytime ;)

A

ArgoX

Yeah, that looks like a zora/water dragon scale for swimming. The other slot is most likely the red earrings. Looks like that wallet is maxed out at 900.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Here's the quest screen somewhat filled:
Gear_Screen_lateron.jpg

(from ZeldaInformer, thank you Rinku for the link :) )

So, the "B" on the right shows us our equip-able items, the Minus Button is our pouch (as seen in this image), so the C Button must bring us to the Shield Subscreen! The Mogma Mitts were correct, I'm pretty sure the blank one just to the right of the Mogma Mitts are the Red Earrings, then we have some sort of satchel or necklace (or maybe even the Scale you acquire), then the Sailcloth. What up with the Hexagon-shaped thing next to the map though?

Looks like one song is related to Farore/Wind, and one song relates to Zelda and/or Skyloft. Maybe the song Zelda plays in the the beginning of the game is learned early on. Then we have our items, and it looks like the Bow hasn't been acquired yet... and what other item goes there? And also, what goes in our pouch? Random items? Collectibles? Maps?

... meh...

A

ArgoX

Maybe the pouch holds shields and stuff and c is the collection menu. The collection menu has to be SOMEWHERE and it definitely isn't the pouch. According to the earlier image you don't even start with the item menu or the c menu, just the pouch.

The blue thing is probably a scale necklace since that's the 4th dungeon so it's after Lake Floria and the Water Dragon. He doesn't have the red earrings yet because that's from dungeon 5. I think the bow and the upgraded digging mitts are from Dungeon 5 as well, but the bow could also be in storage for some reason.

The other item that we know about that isn't there is the double clawshots.

Edit: Looks like I was right about the pouch being for shields, lol. Shields, potions, and medals.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I decided to update the image you posted so that it appears in the thread:

izs1ud.jpg

It looks very nifty. I love how it's all on one section.

I believe that the crest thing might be the song to return to skyloft and the farore crest to return to the respective dungeon/temple.so there might be other similar songs!

ps: np Cyg anytime ;)

We can return to any previously visited save statue from the sky, so that would be redundant and pointless

A

ArgoX

Well, we've seen Link playing music on the lyre at a shrine on Skyloft and in various temples. The Skyloft song is probably the one he plays at the Skyloft shrine and the Faron song is one he plays at the Faron shrine.

A

ArgoX

Hmmm, I just noticed this:
20j00nc.jpg

Maybe it's a Star Fox style reflector for reflecting attacks while in the sky.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom