• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Quad Link Theory

A

Arceusplayer11

ok. this is my theory. SS comes first, and OoT comes after.
timeline: SS,OoT
i also think that this is the order for the 4 swords games:
FS timeline: MC,FS,FSA
also i think the four swords games i think are the last games in the timeline. but i also think that there are 4 different timelines after SS and OoT. here is how it goes:
1. (Adult timeline) link to past,LA,LoZ,AoL,oracle games
2.MM,TP
3.WW,PH,ST
4.MC
also, i think that the 4 split timelines all go back into 1 timeline. the 4 swords series (not including the prequel, MC). in fact, i think that the 4 sword dosn't split link in 4, i think it teleports the other 3 links from the other three timelines to that timeline. when the links apperently unite, the other 3 links are teleported back to there own timelines. that is my theory.
hope you like it:)

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
Can you provide an explanation for your theory, please? What evidence do you have that it transports him to different timelines? What's more, how would there be four splits in the timeline?
Please supply in-game evidence.

ChuChuOfTime

Fish. Citizen of Foo
It's an interesting idea but I don't really see any evidence. Also how does your timeline split into four after OOT.

(Adult timeline) link to past,LA,LoZ,AoL,oracle games

Twinrova who resurrects Ganon in the Oracle games died on the adult timeline of OoT, so placing the Oracle games on the adult timeline cannot happen because of Twinrova.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom