• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Purposely Losing on PH Multiplayer

There was no PH prefix option?
Sometimes when I get bored I will purposely lose on PH's Multiplayer. Sometimes this makes opponents happy but a lot of the time they actually get mad:(; this especially hapens when they don't understand that I am trying to get them an achievement like win 1 to 0. I was wondering what people here think about this and whether anyone here does it too or if anyone has played someone like me.

zellinkda

one of many
i try to go easy on my friends who haven't played before. i do the same for ST multiplayer. If they get mad, play normally. they might feel that you think that they are bad at the game. so just only go easy on them if they want you to. that's my recommendation

Don't go easy on em. There's only one way to get better at a game and that's to adjust yourself to a harder level. If you give it your all then if they want to beat you, the only way is for them to get better.

Pinkfish11

Korean language student
My brother and I usually take turns losing in order to acquire an achievement. If you want to help your friends with an achievement, ask their permission before hand. In that way, they won't make any false assumptions and get mad at you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom